IGNOU BSOC-134 Solved assignment 2023-24 Are you an IGNOU student pursuing the Bachelor’s degree BSOC-134 and finding yourself overwhelmed with the challenging assignments? Worry not, because we have got you covered! Introducing our latest offering: the IGNOU BSOC-134 Solved assignment 2023-24!
Additionally, we understand the significance of timely submission in IGNOU’s academic environment. With our IGNOU BSOC-134 Solved assignment 2023-24, you can bid farewell to last-minute rush and stress. We provide you with a ready-to-submit assignment that saves you precious time and ensures you meet the deadline with confidence.
Assignment – I
Answer the following in about 500 words each.
1. What do you mean by social research? How is it different from ‘common sense’? 20
2. Discuss Gouldner’s view on reflexivity. 20
Assignment – II
Answer the following in about 250 words each.
3. Explain the significance of ideal type. 10
4. What is the evolutionist method? Discuss. 10
5. Elaborate the comparative methods used by Redcliffe-Brown. 10
Assignment – III
Write a note on the following in about 100 words each.
6. Discuss Feminist empiricism. 6
7. Outline the features of ethno methodological research. 6
8. Discuss ICT impacts in social sciences research. 6
9. What is Experimental research? 6
10. Discuss various sources of history. 6
our IGNOU BSOC-134 Solved assignment 2023-24 is a valuable resource that guarantees comprehensive solutions, timely submission, improved academic performance, and unmatched customer satisfaction. Take advantage of this opportunity and empower your educational journey with confidence!