IGNOU MBA PROJECT/REPORT (MS 100)
IGNOU MP (MBA) (MS 100) PROJECT/REPORT
Masters in Business Administration, MBA, has with time become the most sought after higher education for students and working individuals as well. To cater to the latter, most universities and institutions have come up with the facility of completing their MBA through correspondence. IGNOU offers academic programs in a variety of disciplines and the ease of access makes it a favorite choice distance university for Indian and overseas students, both.
HUMAN RESOURCE MANAGEMENT (HRM)
- RELATION BETWEEN HUMAN RESOURCE MANAGEMENT AND CUSTOMER SERVICE
- A COMPARATIVE STUDY ON OCCUPATIONAL STRESS AMONG EMPLOYEES FROM GOVERNMENT AND PRIVATE SECTOR ORGANIZATIONS
- TRAINING, DEVELOPMENT AND PERFORMANCE APPRAISSAL OF EMPLOYEES IN HOTEL INDUSTRY
- IMPACT OF HUMAN RESOURCE MANAGEMENT ON CUSTOMER SERVICES IN BANKING SECTOR
- HUMAN RESOURCE DEVELOPMENT (HRD) IN TELECOM INDUSTRY IN INDIA WITH SPECIAL REFERENCE TO THE PUBLIC AND PRIVATE SECTOR COMPANIES
- PERCEPTION OF FACULTY MEMBERS IN THE MANAGEMENT INSTITUTES REGARDING THE IMPLEMENTATION OF TQM PRACTICES IN MANAGEMENT INSTITUTES
- DESIGN OF HUMAN RESOURCE INFORMATION SYSTEM (HRIS) FOR AN ORGANIZATION
- RECRUITMENT AND SELECTION PRACTICES: A CASE STUDY OF HOTEL INDUSTRY
- PERFORMANCE APPRAISAL METHODS IN SELECTED PUBLIC AND PRIVATE SECTOR BANKS
- SECURITY MEASURES ADOPTED FOR CALL CENTRE EMPLOYEES AND THEIR JOB SATISFACTION
- KNOWLEDGE MANAGEMENT PRACTICES AND KNOWLEDGE SHARING: A STUDY OF HEALTH SECTOR
- MARKETING STRATEGIES FOR KITCHEN APPLIANCES: CUSTOMER PERSPECTIVE
- CONSUMER BUYING BEHAVIOUR TOWARDS SELECTIVE
- ELECTRONIC HOME APPLIANCES
- CONSUMERS ATTITUDES TOWARDS CONSUMERISM, GOVERNMENT REGULATIONS AND CONSUMER RESPONSIBILITIES
- A STUDY OF TOURIST’S SATISFACTION TOWARDS TOURISM PRODUCTS AND MARKET
- A STUDY ON ATTITUDES & PERCEPTION OF THE CONSUMERS TOWARDS GREEN MARKETING WITH SPECIAL REFERENCE TO FERTILIZER INDUSTRY
- A STUDY TO ANALYZE THE CUSTOMER PREFERENCES AND SELLING PRACTICES OF LIFE INSURANCE PRODUCTS
- A STUDY ON CONSUMER ATTITUDES TOWARDS A MODEL OF MARUTI CAR
- A STUDY ON IMPULSIVE BUYING BEHAVIOUR AND SATISFACTION TOWARDS RETAIL OUTLET IN BIG BAZAAR
- CUSTOMER SATISFACTION REGARDING THE SERVICE QUALITY OF DEPARTMENTAL STORES
- CUSTOMERS’ PERCEPTION & SATISFACTION IN SELECTED INDIAN UNIVERSAL BANKS
- MARKETING OF HOME DELIVERY SYSTEM IN SUPER MARKET WITH SPECIAL REFERENCE TO PROBLEMS AND PROSPECTS
- FINANCIAL PERFORMANCE OF HOUSING DEVELOPMENT FINANCE CORPORATION LIMITED (HDFC) BANK
- INVESTMENT OPPORTUNITIES AND INVESTORS’ PREFERENCE IN NEW DELHI CITY
- FINANCIAL PERFORMANCE OF PUNJ LLOYD LTD & L&T LTD. INFRASTRUCTURE COMPANIES IN INDIA
- A STUDY OF WORKING CAPITAL MANAGEMENT OF LEADING HOTELS IN INDIA
- A STUDY OF HOUSING FINANCE BY SUNDARAM HOME FINANCE LIMITED, NEW DELHI
- A COMPARATIVE STUDY TO ANALYZE THE FINANCIAL PERFORMANCE OF SELECTED PUBLIC SECTOR AND PRIVATE SECTOR BANKS IN INDIA
- PORTFOLIO MANAGEMENT: A CASE STUDY OF INVESTORS
- A STUDY TO ANALYZE THE WORKING CAPITAL MANAGEMENT AT NATIONAL FERTILIZERS LTD. NOIDA, INDIA
- A COMPARATIVE STUDY OF FINANCIAL PERFORMANCE OF GOLD LOAN COMPANIES
- A STUDY OF THE ATTITUDE OF INVESTORS AND BROKERS TOWARDS INVESTMENT IN MUTUAL FUNDS
- A STUDY TO ANALYZE THE FINANCIAL PERFORMANCE OF SELECTED INFRASTRUCTURE COMPANIES IN INDIA
- TOTAL QUALITY MANAGEMENT PRACTICES: A STUDY OF MANAGEMENT INSTITUTES IN NEW DELHI
- STUDY OF LOGISTICS MANAGEMENT IN AUTOMOBILE TRANSPORTATION SYSTEM
- A STUDY OF THE MANAGEMENT OF LOGISTICS ACTIVITIES IN BONDED WAREHOUSES IN AIR CARGO TRAFFIC IN DELHI
- SUPPLY CHAIN MANAGEMENT IN FERTILIZER INDUSTRY
- PERFORMACE OF LOGISTICS IN TRANSPORT CORPORATION OF INDIA LTD.
- LOGISTICS MANAGEMENT IN RETAIL INDUSTRY
- SUPPLY CHAIN MANAGEMENT PRACTICES IN RETAILING: A CONSUMER PERCEPTION STUDY
MS 100 (SYNOPSIS: 8-12 PAGES, REPORT: 70-100 PAGES) SPECIALIZATIONS: HR (HUMAN RESOURCE), MARKETING (MKT), FINANCE (FIN), OPERATION (OR)
GUARANTEED SUCCESS IN YOUR PROJECT
Eligible Project Guide
Management Faculty in the School of Management Studies at Headquarters. ii) Teacher in Management/Counsellor of Management programme having 5 years of PG teaching experience/Professionals holding Masters’ degree in Management or allied disciplines having a minimum of 5 years of experience in the relevant area. [In exceptional cases, a guide with a B.E. degree and 5 years of relevant teaching/professional experience may also be considered]. Please note that spouse, direct relatives, and blood relations are not permitted to be the guide. In case the proposed guide is not approved by the Faculty, the student shall be advised so, and in such cases the student will change the guide and submit the project proposal afresh with the signature of the new guide, as it will be considered as a new proposal. Similarly, if a student wants to change his/her guide for any reason, s/he would be required to submit the project proposal along with the signature of the new guide on a new project proposal proforma, as it would be considered as a new proposal. In case of academic counsellors, it should be clearly mentioned as to which courses s/he is counselling for and since when, along with the name and code of the study centre, s/he is attached with. The project guide will be paid a token honorarium of `500/- by the University for guiding the student. At any given point of time a guide is not permitted to guide more than five students. Note : Students are advised to select guides who are active professionals in the relevant area of the selected topic, i.e., if the topic is in the area of Finance, the guide should be a specialist in Finance and so on. Project Guides are also requested to restrict guiding projects in their core specialisation area only
Proposal of the project should be prepared in consultation with the guide and be sent to THE CO-ORDINATOR
(Projects), School of Management Studies, IGNOU, Maidan Garhi, New Delhi-110068.
The Proposal must have the following components:
i) Proper Project Proposal Proforma duly signed by the student and the guide with dates.
ii) Bio-data of the Guide- A detailed biodata of the guide (duly signed, in original, by the guide along with date).
The biodata of the guide must have the following information in absolutely unambiguous manner:
a) Name and Date of Birth of the guide.
b) Full Address and contact numbers of residence and current work place.
c) Detailed Educational Qualifications – clearly mentioning the Degrees (with specialisation), name
and address of the University/Institution and the year of award of degree/qualification, along with
percentage of marks obtained.
d) Detailed work experience, stated clearly in chronological order having details of the designation,
period, name and contactable address of the organisations.
e) Any other information relevant for assessment of the eligibility of the guide. You may also attach
current business card of the proposed guide.
iii) The Proposal of the proposed Project should essentially have the following:
The Project Proposal must have the following:
a) Introduction, brief background, and Rationale of the topic chosen for the project.
b) Brief Introduction and vital details of the organisation/s under study.
c) Statement of the problem.
d) Objectives of the Project (clearly stated in behavioural terms).
e) Research Methodology:
● Research Design
● Nature and source of data/information to be collected.
● Sample and sampling technique. Rationale of chosen organisation and the sample.
● Tools and Techniques to be used for data collection – details of the tools/questionnaire to be used
and its relevance with the objectives of the project.
● Method/s to be used for data collection.
● Data handling and analysis- organisation and analysis of data. Statistical tools to be used for
analysis. Relevance of statistical tools with the objectives of the project.
f) Limitation of the proposed project, if any.
g) Future direction for further research (optional).
h) Any other relevant detail which will help better appreciation and understanding of the project proposal.
Project Proposal Submission and Approval
After selection of the guide and finalising the topic, student should send the Project Proposal Proforma along with one copy of the proposal and Bio-data of the guide to The Coordinator (Projects), School of Management Studies, IGNOU, Maidan Garhi, New Delhi-110068 for approval. Proposals incomplete in any respect will not be accepted. Students are advised to retain a copy of the proposal. Proposals not accompanying a complete and signed Bio-Data of guide (as per details given in para 3(ii) above) will not be considered. Project Proposal can be submitted throughout the year. However, the project proposal must be received in the school latest by the end of second semester (within 12 months) of the registration of MS-100. This is to ensure that the students get atleast 8-9 months time to complete their project work and submit it before the expiry of the 4th semester of Registration validity of MS-100. In case Project Proposals are received in School after 12 months of MS-100 registration, the school will not be responsible for timely disposal of the project proposals. Those failing under this category are likely to miss the timeline for submission of the project report. In such cases, they may have to re-register for MS-100.
Communication of Approval
A written communication regarding the approval/non-approval of the project proposal will be sent to the student within four months (excluding the vacation period of the faculty) of the receipt of the proposal in the School. 7)
Resubmission of Project Proposal
In case of non-approval of the proposal the comments/suggestions for reformulating the project proposal will be communicated to the student. In such case, the revised project proposal should be submitted along with fresh 174 project proposal proforma and a copy of the rejected proposal and project proposal proforma bearing the comments of the evaluator and P.P. No. (Project Proposal Number) allotted by the School of Management Studies.
Submission of Project Report
One typed copy of the project report is to be submitted to the Registrar (SED), IGNOU, Maidan Garhi, New Delhi110 068. As soon as, you submit the Project Report, a P.R. No. would be allotted. Student should quote this P.R.No. while corresponding with Registrar (SED) regarding Project Report thereafter. 175 Project Report can be submitted any time throughout the year. Note: 1) If a Project Report is submitted between 1st December to 31st May, then the result will be declared along with June Term-end examinations. 2) If a Project Report is submitted between 1st June to 30th November, then the result will be declared along with December Term-end examinations
IGNOU MBA(HR) PROJECT SAMPLE FREE DOWNLOAD
IGNOU MBA FINANCE PROJECT SAMPLE FREE DOWNLOAD
IGNOU MBA FINANCE PROJECT SAMPLE FREE DOWNLOAD
IGNOU MBA OPERATION PROJECT SAMPLE FREE DOWNLOAD
IF U WANT TO DOWNLOAD IGNOU MBA FREE SOLVED ASSIGNMENT
PRICE-2500 TOTAL WITH FULLY APPROVAL GUARANTEE
HOW TO GET IGNOU MS 100 Project – MBA Synopsis
To get IGNOU MS 100 Project Synopsis contact us at below number
Contact Person – SANDEEP
Mobile – 9891268050