IGNOU MPA SOLVED ASSIGNMNET (Public Administration)
Are you finding the IGNOU Solved Assignments? This is a write place to Get IGNOU solved Assignment free of cost.We are providing best Quality of assignment free of cost with download(PDF)link.BDP,MA,MAH,MAPC,MAEDU,BCOM,BA,PGJMC,PGDDM,CTE,BAPC,CTE,MLIS,CFN,etc.. The aim of the Masters Degree in Public Administration is to provide comprehensive knowledge to the learners on the nature and relationship of the State, Society and Administration. It will develop the conceptual faculties of the learner on various administrative theories, postulates, models, process, methods, instruments, techniques, etc.
MPA stands for Master of Arts in Public Administration. It comes under School of Social Sciences (SOSS). It is a 2 Years master degree courses in India consists of 4 semesters. Eligible students can take admission in MPA course for both January and July admission cycle. Students can apply for admission in online mode only. The admission/application form, notification and procedure is available online at IGNOU official website. After taking admission, IGNOU provide study material/books of their respective course.
CLICK THIS LINK AND DOWNLOAD YOUR SOLVED ASSIGNMENT
IGNOU MCOM SOLVED ASSIGNMENT COMMERCE CLICK THIS LINK AND DOWNLOAD YOUR ASSIGNMENT:-
You will find it useful to keep the following points in mind:
- Planning: Read the assignments carefully. Go through the units on which they are
based. Make some points regarding each question and then re-arrange these in
a logical order.
- Organisation: Be a little more selective and analytical before drawing up a
rough outline of your answer. Give adequate attention to your introduction and
conclusion. Make sure that your answer:
- a) is logical and coherent;
- b) has clear connections between sentences and paragraphs;
- c) is written correctly giving adequate consideration to your expression, style and presentation
iii. Presentation: Once you are satisfied with your answers, you can write down the
final version for submission, writing each answer neatly and underlining the
points you wish to emphasize. Make sure that the answer is within the stipulated
- Use A4 size ruled paper for your response and tie all the pages carefully. Allow a 4 cm
margin on the left and leave some space between each answer. This will facilitate the
evaluator to write useful comments in the margin at appropriate places.
- Responses should be hand written. Do not print or type the answers. Do not copy
your answers from the Units/Blocks sent to you by the University. If you copy, you will
get zero marks for the respective question.
- Write each assignment separately. All the assignments should not be written in continuity.
For each Course use separate sheets or start on the next sheet.
- Write the question number with each answer.
- After submitting the assignment at the Study Centre / Programme Study Centre
get the acknowledgement from the Coordinator / Programme In-charge.
- In case you have requested for a change of Study Centre, you should submit your Tutor
Marked Assignments only to the original Study Centre until the change of Study Centre
is notified by the University.
- If you find that there is any factual error in evaluation of your assignments e.g.
any portion of assignment response has not been evaluated or total of score
recorded on assignment response is incorrect, you should approach the coordinator of your
study centre for correction and transmission of correct score to headquarters.
Please ensure the following before submitting your assignment:
- Your enrolment number, name and address have been written correctly.
- The title of the course and assignment number has been written clearly.
- Each assignment on each course has been written on separate sheets and
- All the questions in a particular section should be answered before attempting the next
As explained in the Programme Guide, you have to do one Tutor Marked Assignment for each course.
We are sending the assignments of all the six courses together in this booklet.
Assignment is given 30% weightage in the final assessment. To be eligible to appear in the Term-End
Examination, it is compulsory for you to submit the assignments as per the schedule. Before attempting
the assignments, you should carefully read the instructions given in the Programme Guide.
DOWNLOAD IGNOU MCOM QUESTIONS PAPER LINK GIVEN BELOW: