IGNOU MSW PROJECT & REPORT -MSWP-1
The Programme offered by the School of Social Work, IGNOU, is unique and innovative in many respects. The salient features of this programme are:
- Indigenously-prepared self-instructional print materials are provided to students.
- Print materials are supported with audio ad video programmes.
- Multi-media programme package is made available.
- Every student of MSW is placed under the supervision of a professionally- qualified social worker for fieldwork supervision.
- There is a course on history of social work in India titled ‘Professional Social Work: Indian perspectives’.
- For the first time a theory paper on ‘Social Work Practicum’ has been introduced as a compulsory paper.
- The University sends study materials and assignments, wherever prescribed, to the students by registered post and if a student does not receive the same for any reason whatsoever, the University shall not be held responsible for that.” .
“In case a student wants to have assignments, he/she can obtain a copy of the same from the Study Centre or Regional Centre or may download it from the IGNOU website – www.ignou.ac.in”
“The students are specifically instructed to send Examination Forms to concerned Regional Centres only and to no other place and they are also advised to submit the Registration/Re-registration
A STUDY TO ASSESS THE ROLE OF NON GOVERNMENT ORGANIZATIONS (NGOs) IN EDUCATING AND EMPOWERING WOMEN IN DISTRICT
ROLE OF SELF HELP GROUP IN THE DEVELOPMENT OF RURAL WOMEN: A CASE STUDY OF DISTRICT
ROLE OF NGOS REGARDING THE EDUCATION AND EMPOWERMENT OF WOMEN IN DISTRICT
ROLE OF NON GOVERNMENT ORGANIZATIONS (NGOs) IN EDUCATING AND EMPOWERING WOMEN IN DISTRICT
ROLE OF COMMUNICATION FOR DEVELOPMENT OF RURAL WOMEN: A STUDY OF SELF HELP GROUPS
IGNOU MSW (MSWP-1) PROJECT SAMPLE FREE DOWNLOAD
CALL 9891268050 FOR SAMPLE
IGNOU MAPC SOLVED ASSIGNMENT FREE DOWNLOAD