IGNOU BAG SOLVED ASSIGNMENT 2020-21 :-This is a write place to Get IGNOU BAG solved Assignment 2020-21 .We are provide IGNOU Solved Assignment .All assignments prepared by best faculty .All questions solved According to IGNOU Guidelines.
The Bachelor’s Degree Programmes offered by IGNOU during July 2019 cycle follows the Choice Based Credit System (CBCS) introduced by UGC. The CBCS provides the learner with flexibility to study the subjects/courses at their own pace; greater choice of inter-disciplinary, intra-disciplinary and skill-based courses and mobility to different institutions for studies. The system has the following advantages:
IGNOU BA CBCS SOLVED ASSIGNMENT
- Allows learners to choose a combination of inter-disciplinary, intra-disciplinary courses, skill oriented courses (even from other disciplines according to their learning needs, interests and aptitude).
- Makes education broad-based and at par with global standards.
- Offers flexibility for learners to study at different times and at different institutions to complete the programme. Credits earned at one institution can be transferred to another institution.
Download link for BAG solved Assignment:
Last Date for Submission of Assignment:
For June Examination: 31st March
For December Examination: 30th September
Date will be extended
IGNOU BAG CBCS QUESTIONS PAPER
Bachelor of Arts (BAG) School of Social Sciences:
The University offers Bachelor of Arts Degree with the following Disciplines:
- Political science
- Public administration
Objectives: The Bachelors of Arts programme is a broad based programme with a mix of disciplinary, interdisciplinary and skill based courses. It has the following objectives:
- Introduce the learners to the main themes and topics of disciplines in humanities, social sciences and sciences,
- Provide the learners with the information and skills necessary to understand and analyse their world, 3. Enable the learners to work towards ability and skill enhancement through exposure to appropriate courses.
- Impart reading and writing skills through assignments and exercises of such kind at an undergraduate level.
- Expose the learner to the importance of interdisciplinariy.
Eligibility : 10+2 or its equivalent or BPP from IGNOU Medium of Instruction : English & Hindi Duration: Minimum 3 years and Maximum 6 years; offered in both January and July cycle of admission.
Fee Structure: For B.A. Rs. 8,100/- for full programme to be paid year wise @ Rs. 2,700/- per year. Fee to be paid in 1st year, including Registration Fee of Rs.200/-is Rs.2,900/- Learners opting B.A. Psychology courses with Practicum component are required to pay an extra fee of Rs.600/- each in the first and second year. The University follows the credit system for offering all its programmes. One credit is equal to 30 hours of learners study time.