IGNOU BHIC-133 Solved assignment 2023-24 Are you an IGNOU student pursuing the Bachelor’s degree BHIC-133 and finding yourself overwhelmed with the challenging assignments? Worry not, because we have got you covered! Introducing our latest offering: the IGNOU BHIC-133 Solved assignment 2023-24!
Additionally, we understand the significance of timely submission in IGNOU’s academic environment. With our IGNOU BHIC-133 Solved assignment 2023-24, you can bid farewell to last-minute rush and stress. We provide you with a ready-to-submit assignment that saves you precious time and ensures you meet the deadline with confidence.
Assignment – I
Answer the following in about 500 words each.
1. Who were zamindars? Discuss their rights and perquisites. 20
2. Discuss personnel of trade and commercial practices under the Mughals. 20
Assignment – II
Answer the following questions in about 250 words each.
3. How was the Portuguese trade in India was financed? 10
4. Give a brief account of the sufi orders in India during the Sultanate period. 10
5. Briefly discuss the common characteristic features associated with monotheistic
Assignment – III
Answer the following questions in about 100 words each.
1. Alauddin Khalji’s market control measures 6
2. Bairam Khan’s Regency 6
8. English East India Company 6
9. Military Technology 6
10. Quranic Calligraphy 6
our IGNOU BHIC-133 Solved assignment 2023-24 is a valuable resource that guarantees comprehensive solutions, timely submission, improved academic performance, and unmatched customer satisfaction. Take advantage of this opportunity and empower your educational journey with confidence!