IGNOU MAPC SOLVED ASSIGNMNET (PSYCHOLOGY) 2018-19
Are you finding the IGNOU Solved Assignments? This is a write place to Get IGNOU solved Assignment free of cost.We are providing best Quality of assignment free of cost with download(PDF)link.BDP,MA,MAH,MAPC,MAEDU,BCOM,BA,PGJMC,PGDDM,CTE,BAPC,CTE,MLIS,CFN,etc..
The M.A.(Psychology) degree programme is being offered by the School of Social Sciences of IGNOU.Psychology is the field of study that deals with human and animal behaviour. Psychology as an area of knowledge has found its application in various fields like health, industries, sports, military, forensic and so on.
CLICK THIS LINK AND DOWNLOAD YOUR SOLVED ASSIGNMENT
CLICK THIS LINK AND DOWNLOAD YOUR ASSIGNMENT
IGNOU MAPC FIRST YEAR COURSES
|Course Code||Title of the Course||LINK|
|MPC-001||Cognitive Psychology, Learning and Memory||DOWNLOAD EM RS 10 /-|
|MPC-002||Life Span Psychology||DOWNLOAD EM RS 10 /-|
|MPC-003||Personality: Theories and Assessment||DOWNLOAD EM RS 10 /-|
|MPC-004||Advanced Social Psychology||DOWNLOAD EM RS 10 /-|
|MPC-005||Research Methods in Psychology||DOWNLOAD EM RS 10 /-|
|MPC-006||Statistics in Psychology||DOWNLOAD EM RS 10/-|
|MPCL-007||Practicals: Experimental Psychology and Psychological Testing|
PROJECT CHARGES-3500 TOTAL WITH APPROVAL GUARANTEE.
IGNOU MAPC SECOND YEAR COURSES(CHOOSE ANY ONE GROUP)
|Course Code||Title of the Course||LINK|
GROUP A: CLINICAL PSYCHOLOGY
|MPCE-011||Psychopathology||DOWNLOAD RS 10 /-|
|MPCE-012||Psychodiagnostics||DOWNLOAD RS 10 /-|
|MPCE-013||Psychotherapeutic methods||DOWNLOAD RS 10 /-|
GROUP B: COUNSELLING PSYCHOLOGY
|MPCE-21||Counseling Psychology||DOWNLOAD RS 10 /-|
|MPCE-22||Assessment in Counselling and Guidance||DOWNLOAD RS 10/-|
|MPCE-23||Interventions in counseling||DOWNLOAD RS 10 /-|
GROUP C: INDUSTRIAL AND ORGANIZATIONAL PSYCHOLOGY
|MPCE-31||Organisational Behaviour (OBY)||DOWNLOAD RS 10 /-|
|MPCE-32||Human Resource Development (HRD)||DOWNLOAD RS 10 /-|
|MPCE-33||Organisational Development (OD)||DOWNLOAD RS 10 /-|
You will find it useful to keep the following points in mind:
- Planning: Read the assignments carefully. Go through the units on which they are
based. Make some points regarding each question and then re-arrange these in
a logical order.
- Organisation: Be a little more selective and analytical before drawing up a
rough outline of your answer. Give adequate attention to your introduction and
conclusion. Make sure that your answer:
- a) is logical and coherent;
- b) has clear connections between sentences and paragraphs;
- c) is written correctly giving adequate consideration to your expression, style and presentation
iii. Presentation: Once you are satisfied with your answers, you can write down the
final version for submission, writing each answer neatly and underlining the
points you wish to emphasize. Make sure that the answer is within the stipulated
- Use A4 size ruled paper for your response and tie all the pages carefully. Allow a 4 cm
margin on the left and leave some space between each answer. This will facilitate the
evaluator to write useful comments in the margin at appropriate places.
- Responses should be hand written. Do not print or type the answers. Do not copy
your answers from the Units/Blocks sent to you by the University. If you copy, you will
get zero marks for the respective question.
- Do not copy from the response sheets of other students. If copying is noticed,
the assignments of such students will be rejected.
- Write each assignment separately. All the assignments should not be written in continuity.
For each Course use separate sheets or start on the next sheet.
- Write the question number with each answer.
- After submitting the assignment at the Study Centre / Programme Study Centre
get the acknowledgement from the Coordinator / Programme In-charge.
- In case you have requested for a change of Study Centre, you should submit your Tutor
Marked Assignments only to the original Study Centre until the change of Study Centre
is notified by the University.
- If you find that there is any factual error in evaluation of your assignments e.g.
any portion of assignment response has not been evaluated or total of score
recorded on assignment response is incorrect, you should approach the coordinator of your
study centre for correction and transmission of correct score to headquarters.
Please ensure the following before submitting your assignment:
- Your enrolment number, name and address have been written correctly.
- The title of the course and assignment number has been written clearly.
- Each assignment on each course has been written on separate sheets and
- All the questions in a particular section should be answered before attempting the next
WISH YOU ALL THE BEST
Questions paper link given below
NOTE-IF U WISH TO DIRECT ORDER ON WHATSAPP THE SEND SUBJECTS ON WHATSAPP-9891268050 AND PAY THROUGH PAYTM | GOOGLE PAY | PHONE PAY | BANK ACCOUNT | UPI .
FOR HARD COPY (PRINTED)(RS. 40) PURCHASE SEND SUBJECT ON WHATSAPP
IF YOU WANT PURCHASE THROUGH WEBSITE THEN CONTINUE TO WEBSITE (INSTANTLY GET PDF ON PAYMENT CONFIRMATION PAGE AND ALSO SEND DOWNLOAD LINK ON YOUR MAIL.