IGNOU MBA SOLVED ASSIGNMENT
IGNOU MBA SOLVED ASSIGNMENT
Are you finding the IGNOU MBA Solved Assignments? This is a write place to Get IGNOU solved AssiAgnment free of cost.We are providing best Quality of assignment free of cost with download(PDF)link.BDP,MA,MAH,MAPC,MAEDU,BCOM,BA,PGJMC,PGDDM,CTE,BAPC,CTE,MLIS,CFN,etc..
Master of Business Administration or MBA is one of the most popular post-graduate programmes in India and abroad. The 2-year programme is a gateway to a plethora of job opportunities in the corporate world, primarily at the managerial level.
IGNOU MBA in Banking and Finance is the distance learning MBAprogram especially created for Bankers and other executives related to the banking/ finance sector. This program is exclusively created targeting the professionals from the banking sector.
Banking and financial sector in our country is expected to grow because a large part of our community who are not using the service is likely to utilize it in the near future. To create an efficient and transparent banking and financial system well trained and efficient managers are needed.
The course is offered by NIIT at its various centers and the certificate is given by IGNOU. The program is part of the Executive MBA program which offers specialization electives in various departments like HR,Finance and Marketing
CLICK THIS LINK AND DOWNLOAD YOUR SOLVED ASSIGNMENT:-
AFER CLICKING ON LINK FIRST SEE SAMPLE AND DOWNLOAD IT INSTANTLY (PDF)
|MBA SEM-II||2014||DOWNLOAD FREE|
|MBA SEM-II||2015||DOWNLOAD FREE|
|MBA SEM-I||2017||DOWNLOAD FREE|
|MBA SEM-1||2019||DOWNLOAD FREE|
|MBA SEM -2||2020||DOWNLOAD|
Questions paper link given below
You will find it useful to keep the following points in mind:
- Planning: Read the assignments carefully. Go through the units on which they are
based. Make some points regarding each question and then re-arrange these in
a logical order.
- Organisation: Be a little more selective and analytical before drawing up a
rough outline of your answer. Give adequate attention to your introduction and
conclusion. Make sure that your answer:
- a) is logical and coherent;
- b) has clear connections between sentences and paragraphs;
- c) is written correctly giving adequate consideration to your expression, style and presentation
iii. Presentation: Once you are satisfied with your answers, you can write down the
final version for submission, writing each answer neatly and underlining the
points you wish to emphasize. Make sure that the answer is within the stipulated
- Use A4 size ruled paper for your response and tie all the pages carefully. Allow a 4 cm
margin on the left and leave some space between each answer. This will facilitate the
evaluator to write useful comments in the margin at appropriate places.
- Responses should be hand written. Do not print or type the answers. Do not copy
your answers from the Units/Blocks sent to you by the University. If you copy, you will
get zero marks for the respective question.
- Write each assignment separately. All the assignments should not be written in continuity.
For each Course use separate sheets or start on the next sheet.
- Write the question number with each answer.
- After submitting the assignment at the Study Centre / Programme Study Centre
get the acknowledgement from the Coordinator / Programme In-charge.
- In case you have requested for a change of Study Centre, you should submit your Tutor
Marked Assignments only to the original Study Centre until the change of Study Centre
is notified by the University.
- If you find that there is any factual error in evaluation of your assignments e.g.
any portion of assignment response has not been evaluated or total of score
recorded on assignment response is incorrect, you should approach the coordinator of your
study centre for correction and transmission of correct score to headquarters.
Please ensure the following before submitting your assignment:
- Your enrolment number, name and address have been written correctly.
- The title of the course and assignment number has been written clearly.
- Each assignment on each course has been written on separate sheets and
- All the questions in a particular section should be answered before attempting the next
WISH YOU ALL THE BEST