IGNOU MPA (MA PUBLIC ADMINISTRATION) MPAP 2 PROJECT/REPORT
The aim of the MPA Masters Degree in Public Administration is to provide comprehensive knowledge to the learners on the nature and relationship of the State, Society and Administration. It will develop the conceptual faculties of the learner on various administrative theories, postulates, models, process, methods, instruments, techniques, etc.
MPA stands for Master of Arts in Public Administration. It comes under School of Social Sciences (SOSS). It is a 2 Years master degree courses in India consists of 4 semesters. Eligible students can take admission in MPA course for both January and July admission cycle. Students can apply for admission in online mode only. The admission/application form, notification and procedure is available online at IGNOU official website. After taking admission, IGNOU provide study material/books of their respective course.
- STATUS OF SCHEDULED CASTES AND SCHEDULED TRIBES WOMEN: A CASE STUDY IN RURAL AREAS OF KARNAL, HARYANA
- A STUDY OF HUMAN RIGHTS VIOLATION IN POLICE CUSTODY: A CASE STUDY OF STATE DELHI
PUBLIC POLICY IN INDIA: ROLE OF BUREAUCRACY
- AWARENESS ABOUT MICROFINANCE AMONG RURAL PEOPLE OF NORTH EAST DISTRICT IN THE STATE OF DELHI
- A STUDY TO ANALYZE THE IMPACT OF 73RD CONSTITUTIONAL AMENDMENT ACT ON WOMEN EMPOWERMENT
- ROLE OF SELF HELP GROUP IN THE DEVELOPMENT OF RURAL WOMEN
- ROLE OF NON GOVERNMENT ORGANIZATIONS (NGOs) IN EDUCATING AND EMPOWERING WOMEN
- IMPACT OF MAHATMA GANDHI NATIONAL RURAL EMPLOYMENT GUARANTEE ACT (MGNREGA) ON RURAL LIVELIHOODS
MPAP 2 (SYNOPSIS: 8-12 PAGES, REPORT: 100-120 PAGES)
IGNOU MPA MPAP 2 PROJECT SAMPLE FREE DOWNLOAD
THEN CALL AND WHATSAPP ME AND SEND YOUR QUERY ON –9891268050 IGNOUASSIGNMENTS123@GMAIL.COM
I WILL ASSIST YOU FOR MAKING YOUR PROJECT
FOR SOLVED ASSIGNMENT FREE DOWNLOAD