IGNOU MPC-2 Solved assignment 2023-24 Are you an IGNOU student pursuing the Bachelor’s degree MPC-2 and finding yourself overwhelmed with the challenging assignments? Worry not, because we have got you covered! Introducing our latest offering: the IGNOU MPC-2 Solved assignment 2023-24!
Additionally, we understand the significance of timely submission in IGNOU’s academic environment. With our IGNOU MPC-2 Solved assignment 2023-24, you can bid farewell to last-minute rush and stress. We provide you with a ready-to-submit assignment that saves you precious time and ensures you meet the deadline with confidence.
SECTION – A
Answer the following questions in 1000 words each. 3 x 15 = 45 marks
1. Delineate the characteristics and periods in prenatal development.
2. Define life span development. Discuss the characteristics of life span development.
3. Discuss information processing approach to cognitive development.
SECTION – B
Answer the following questions in 400 words each. 5 x 5 = 25 marks
4. Define early childhood period. Discuss the physical and psychological hazards during early childhood.
5. Discuss contextual approach to human development.
6. Discuss the important factors associated to ageing.
7. Describe motor development during childhood.
8. Discuss Kohlberg’s theory on moral development.
SECTION – C
Answer the following questions in 50 words each. 10 x 3 = 30 marks
9. Sequential method
10. Death and dying
12. Social smile
13. Peck’s theory for old age
15. Basic school skills
16. Educational excursion
17. Egocentrism in adolescence
our IGNOU MPC-2 Solved assignment 2023-24 is a valuable resource that guarantees comprehensive solutions, timely submission, improved academic performance, and unmatched customer satisfaction. Take advantage of this opportunity and empower your educational journey with confidence!