IGNOU MPC-4 Solved assignment 2023-24 Are you an IGNOU student pursuing the Bachelor’s degree MPC-4 and finding yourself overwhelmed with the challenging assignments? Worry not, because we have got you covered! Introducing our latest offering: the IGNOU MPC-4 Solved assignment 2023-24!
Additionally, we understand the significance of timely submission in IGNOU’s academic environment. With our IGNOU MPC-4 Solved assignment 2023-24, you can bid farewell to last-minute rush and stress. We provide you with a ready-to-submit assignment that saves you precious time and ensures you meet the deadline with confidence.
Answer the following question in about 1000 words each: Marks 15×3=45
1. Discuss the nature and concept of social psychology.
2. Discuss the development and maintenance of prejudices and discrimination.
3. Define group dynamics. Explain the meaning, concept and importance of group dynamics.
Answer the following questions in about 400 words each: Marks 5×5=25
4. Discuss the interdisciplinary Vs. intradisciplinary approaches to social psychology.
5. Explain about impression formation with the concept of schema and prototypes.
6. Explain Bem’s self-perception theory.
7. Discuss about conformity, compliance and obedience as the areas of social influences.
8. Explain the characteristics of a group.
Answer the following in about 50 words each: Marks 10×3=30
9. Scope of social psychology.
10. Cognitive algebra.
11.Fundamental attribution error.
13.Attitude and beliefs
14.Nature of social conflict
17. Social contact
18.Effects of conflict
our IGNOU MPC-4 Solved assignment 2023-24 is a valuable resource that guarantees comprehensive solutions, timely submission, improved academic performance, and unmatched customer satisfaction. Take advantage of this opportunity and empower your educational journey with confidence!