IGNOU Bachelor of Commerce (BCOMG) SOLVED ASSIGNMENT
The Bachelor’s Degree Programmes offered by IGNOU during July 2019 cycle follows the Choice Based Credit System (CBCS) introduced by UGC. The CBCS provides the learner with flexibility to study the subjects/courses at their own pace; greater choice of inter-disciplinary, intra-disciplinary and skill-based courses and mobility to different institutions for studies. The system has the following advantages:
- Allows learners to choose a combination of inter-disciplinary, intra-disciplinary courses, skill oriented courses (even from other disciplines according to their learning needs, interests and aptitude).
- Makes education broad-based and at par with global standards.
- Offers flexibility for learners to study at different times and at different institutions to complete the programme. Credits earned at one institution can be transferred to another institution.
Download link for solved Assignment:
IGNOU B.Com(G) CBCS ASSIGNMENT QUESTIONS PAPER
Bachelor of Commerce (BCOMG) School of Managenment Studies:
The University offers Bachelor of Commerce Degree with the following Structure: Objective of B.Com Programme:
- The main objective of the programme is to inculcate knowledge, skills and attitude amongst the learners to meet the challenges of various dimensions of business and commerce.
- The programme focuses on the development of skills in the commerce domain areas and facilitates the employability as well as self-employability of the learners.
- The programme aims at providing commerce education to the large number of learners located at different parts of the country including the far-flung areas and selected abroad centres. Commerce education is provided to the masses as well as the disadvantaged and marginal groups of the society.
- The multimedia and interactive teaching-learning system provides opportunity to acquire education at the door step, flexible time and space of the learner. Accessibility and flexibility are very important features of the programme which provide opportunity to large number of heterogeneous groups to acquire education through open and distance mode.
- The programme aims at the development of analytical skills, financial and accounting skills as well as managerial skills.
- Eligibility:10+2 or its equivalent or BPP from IGNOU Medium of Instruction: English & Hindi Duration: Minimum 3 years and Maximum 6 years; offered in both January and July cycle of admission.
- Fee Structure: Rs. 8,100/- for full programme to be paid year wise @Rs. 2,700/- per year. Fee to be paid in 1st year, including Registration Fee of Rs.200/-is Rs.2,900/-. The University follows the credit system for offering all its programmes.
- One credit is equal to 30 hours of learners study time. To earn Bachelor’s Degree, a learner has to earn 132 credits in minimum six semesters (three years) with 22 credits per semester. For earning 132 credits, a student has to study all the courses from the following categories of courses: a) Core Courses (CC) b) Discipline Specific Electives (DSE) c) Ability Enhancement Compulsory Courses (AECC) d) Skill Enhancement Courses (SEC) e) Generic Electives (GE) In each Semester, the students have to study 4 courses in all from different categories of courses. While the courses under CC, DSE and GE Categories are of 6 credits each, the courses under AEC and SEC are of 4 credits each. The study loa in each semester will come out to 22 credits. The following Table presents the CODES of Courses available for study for B Com students in each semester from different categories of courses with credit load.